I think the FF Tender Beef may have been the cause

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by cat and sweet max, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cat and sweet max

cat and sweet max Member

Layla has not eaten any the past couple of days, and has not vomitted......even thought "SWEET" Max has continued to attack her.

I thought Max would accept her over time, but that isn't happening. He has been so mean to her, I actually thought about getting him a new home. Yes, I'm a bad bean. But the youngster isn't violent at all. And she makes me laugh. It seems like I'm always stressing over Max.

Hugs and Headbutts,

Cat, Sweet Max, and gang

2. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

God Cat do I know that feeling. Obe was the sweetest kitty, so was Trouble and Waldo attacked them all the time. I got to where I couldnt turn my back on Waldo. That is why I just cant bring anoither cat into this house. I cant take that stress anymore. Sending prayers of guidance for you and CALM for Max.
    I just couldnt see your name without "Max's" but I know how you feel.

Jeanne

3. Jill and Remi

Jill and Remi Member

That is good that you got it figured out. Phoebe would immediately vomit after eating FF tender beef so I knew it was the culprit. Oh, and Phoebe(civie) still doesn't get along with my other 2, even after a year and a half. I just let her have a space of her own so she feels special and not intruded upon. I know your stress and it sucks...but I also know you will do your best!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.