We are extremely new to PZI (yesterday) and I'm not sure when I should decide to hold off on a shot. He's currently at 161 (+10). It's been slowly but continuously lowering since this mornings dose. Felt like I should ask this now before people start to go to bed and no one's on when I need help. If it stays in the 100s should I feed him, test a little later, and then decide?