Got the free Lantus Solostar pens today!!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by paige, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paige

paige Well-Known Member

A huge thank you to everyone of this board that told me about the coupon for the free Lantus Solostar pens. It expires tonight and I just got it at Target. She said that was $200 worth of insulin for FREE!!! Plus, I think that Lilly (the manufacturer of the Lantus vials) is going to replace the vial I broke yesterday for free! OH HAPPY NEW YEAR. At least something good has come out of Webber's situation.

Be safe tonight and Happy New Year!!

2. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i got mine last week. not sure what i'm gonna do with it yet but figured i'd go ahead and get some while it was free at least. now to decide whether to use it or pass it on LOL!!!

3. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

I want to send out a huge THANK YOU as well!!!!! Someone sent out a reminder a few days ago and it finally clicked with me that I needed to do this NOW. (Too much of a newbie a few weeks ago to appreciate what free Lantus really means).

Like Paige, I filled the script today. When I went to pick up the script, the pharmacy hadn't filled it...there was a note to counsel with me about the expense of the script ($190 too). I showed them my coupon...I don't think they had seen one because they were shocked! They plugged in the RX numbers on the coupon and brought out Six's Lantus. Total owed = $0 :lol:

Now I understand all those other postings of joy from other members who used the coupon.

YAY! to the people who helped spread this deal. YAY! to all the LL kitties who scored a huge deal! YAY! for Lilly for replacing Pagie and Webber's shattered vial for free!

Happy New Year

4. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Thanks again for the coupon, too., Just went to CVS today and got 5 for FREE without purchasing anything...SWEET :D

5. Gina & Yittle (GA)

Gina & Yittle (GA) Member

I'm so glad I was able to share the coupon with all of you! Yittle went into diet-controlled remission so he hasn't needed his so far, and hopefully won't. I plan to donate at least some of it when we get closer to its expiration - but for now its sitting in my fridge "just in case". For as we all know - you never need stuff you keep for "just in case" - but you always need the things you throw out or get rid of :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.