? FF Senior Pates & CBD Question

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Ashley & Chandler, Jul 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashley & Chandler

Ashley & Chandler Member

Does anyone know the approx. carb content of the FF Senior Classic Pates or have tried them?

Also, what are opinions on CBD products? I thought I read somewhere that it shouldn’t be give to diabetic cats, but figured this would be the best place to ask. I started using a pet CBD oil for my other cat to see if it would help with her pain/arthritis, so was wondering if it was something I should or shouldn’t give to him.

Thanks!

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  2. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA) Well-Known Member

I’ve used it but it didn’t really do much for Minnie other than make her groggy so I stopped. Also the olive oil base did a number on her stool. I don’t know of any issues with diabetic cats since there’s no sugar or calories... but someone, and I forget who, posted that there may be all sorts of bad things in it for any pet in general. I’ll try to find the link

was it @Panic ?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  4. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

Sorry, wasn't me. I've seen mixed reviews on here on CBD oil. If you're wondering about helping with arthritis though Adequan is a great option.

5. jt and trouble (GA)

Well shoot . Sorry Ale I'm hot its 110 here with no AC ( have just an old swamp cooler) its hard to think straight. My bad

6. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA) Well-Known Member

you had it right I did use it, just not for long. Vet wanted to try that before gabapentin. It’s 45% humidity here! :arghh:

7. jt and trouble (GA)

ewww that humid in LA? I think I'll take the 110 and be grateful. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.