FDMB Fundraiser - 2020 Calendars!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Robert and Echo, Dec 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert and Echo

Robert and Echo Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Hi everyone, it's <gasp> nearly a New Year, and that means that if you haven't purchased a calendar yet, it's time!

Veronica has helped out immensely this year getting everyone's submissions looking sharp, and I'd say it's a pretty good looking calendar filled with some "extra sweet" fur babies.

If you're looking for a way to support the FDMB, and get a groovy calendar, this is the ticket!

We don't make a lot from these, so I'd also like to ask (beg?) that you keep FDMB in mind when giving this season. It takes some money to "keep the lights on" and we appreciate your help. Please see: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FundRaisers.htm

Or just ->click here<- to buy one now!

Thank you individually, from the Robert, Rebecca, and the FDMB community.

2. Robert and Echo

3. Robert and Echo

We're doing great, folks! We might put the first order in next week as we are nearing our first target of 50 calendars! If you want to be a part of it, please order ASAP! A second order is likely, though not guaranteed, we'll need a minimum to qualify for bulk pricing. Order soon! But at this rate, I'm hopeful and thankful for you, our supporters! We need you at times like this.

As always, please use the amazon link before you order anything on amazon, and more info on the Fundraiser page. Every bit helps. Thanks!

4. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Thx for posting the video of the calendar! That photo of 'Santa' Disco always makes me smile (that's a newborn baby coat he is wearing that I got at TJ Maxx, HaHaMeow!)

5. Robert and Echo

First order of FIFTY has been placed! We have several from that order that are not yet spoken for, so if you'd like one of those, buy now! If we have enough demand we will make a second order after those are exhausted!

6. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

How do I get one ?

7. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

In the first post, there's a direct link to Paypal for the calendar

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  8. Robert and Echo

The calendars have arrived on my doorstep, and they look AWESOME! Thick paper stock, great printing, and precious "extra sweet" kitties! They will start to mail Thursday or Friday, and be there in time for the NEW YEAR! We have more available --- PLEASE Order Now!

--

If you're looking for a way to support the FDMB, and get a groovy calendar, this is the ticket!

We don't make a lot from these, so I'd also like to ask (beg?) that you keep FDMB in mind when giving this season. It takes some money to "keep the lights on" and we appreciate your help. Please see: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FundRaisers.htm

9. Robert and Echo

I've got hands on them! They look awesome! Order 1, or 5!

Attached Files:

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  10. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

What if you don't have a PayPal account?

11. Robert and Echo

You don't need a Paypal account. Just a credit card.

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  12. Robert and Echo

Final calendar shipment should arrive Tuesday. I will try very hard to make them ship Tuesday, but I can't dictate when they will arrive, so Wednesday ship is more likely.

FINAL CALENDAR PUSH!!!

We have several extra calendars left! If you want one, please order ASAP to get in on the mailing.

13. Robert and Echo

1st wave of calendars have shipped! We have a few left! PLEASE ORDER ONE if you need a calendar! ;) Thanks!

Thank you individually, from the Robert, Rebecca, and the FDMB community.

14. Robert and Echo

1st wave of calendars have shipped! We have a few left! PLEASE ORDER ONE if you need a calendar! ;) Thanks!

15. Robert and Echo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.