Dyson 6/13 AMPS 81 +2 76 +3 76 +5 91 +6 99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by kthondragon, Jun 13, 2024.

1. kthondragon

kthondragon Member

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Like he's a new cat! :D:D:D

As we keep telling people, there's a dose out there somewhere that will move your cat. Dyson's is lucky number 7 right now.

kthondragon likes this.
  3. kthondragon

kthondragon Member

So dumb question...
    I'm assuming we stop increasing and just hold 7u indefinitely, or until his numbers show us a reason to change.
    The documents talk about increasing and reducing but I couldn't find a mention of what to do when you hit the right dose :)

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

The goal of following TR is to get your cat tightly regulated. Once there, you stay with that dose, unless either a reduction is earned, or the nadirs start creeping up. It's honestly still too early to say how Dyson will respond the next little while at this dose. The question is whether the lovely green is temporary or he's going to stick with it. He needs a little more time at this dose to see how it shakes out. He did see a 65 a couple days ago on this dose, which doesn't give a lot of room for an increase.

With some cats, they do what we've called a "snap", where they decide they are done with bouncing. Not sure Dyson is there, but his body might be thinking about it.

5. kthondragon

kthondragon Member

OK, good... that's kind of what I thought. I just knew we were coming up soon on when we would normally increase the dose, but that didn't make much sense... and I couldn't find any specific wording saying to stick with it.

Hoping he sticks with the greens... but obviously will be keeping an eye on his numbers and will adjust as we need to.

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  6. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Paws crossed this is the right dose for Dyson :bighug::bighug::bighug:

kthondragon likes this.