Caught in the act! PMPS: 90.1

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tucker, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Tucker

Tucker Member

This is the face of someone who just stole a piece of bacon!
    C1F39516-A79D-4244-9761-FCDD0CD59FB0.jpeg

2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

:joyful::joyful::joyful: Bad kitty!! lol!! You can't be mad at that face!!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

At least it's low carb!

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Too darn adorable

Tucker and Nan & Amber (GA) like this.
  5. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

Weird, he doesn't look sorry at all... :)

Tucker and Briere Fur Mom like this.
  6. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Are you sure it wasn't skittles wrapped in bacon? Glad to see Tucker is doing well, and back to his old tricks.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Tucker

Tucker Member

Hi Jeff!
    His antics have been curtailed since we moved to the beach - he and the ragdolls have a cat enclosure now so no more stealing the neighbours barbecue. The vets have all said they've never seen a cat recover from such severe pancreatitis so thoroughly before, and we are very thankful. Biggest problem is keeping an eye on hubby who forgets Tucker will do anything to get a red Skittle! How are you? Are you in a bad Covid impacted area??

JeffJ likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

How adorable! My Luci is a food thief too...always have to be on guard around here for pilfering :)

Love the photo!

JeffJ likes this.
  9. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

I think the entire forum was relieved and amazed when Tucker made it through that pancreatitus issue. It was quite the recovery from near death. Poor Tucker - can't steal anymore barbecue or Skittles!

All is well here. Chinus is now 14 years old - adopted the same week as Leoberry. And Little Dude, the orange fluff is very sweet. He likes "to go outside", where he goes out the kitchen sliding door. Then he turns around and watches us from outside. Or it is too hot and he does the dead bug pose. Such a goofball. The proof is in the pics below.
    LD resting 2020-07-26.JPG LD watching us on back porch 2020-07-26.JPG

10. Diane Tyler's Mom

Little Dude is adorable . Jeff I just read about Leoberry, I'm so sorry for your loss. He was such a handsome boy. ♥:bighug::bighug::cat:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    JeffJ likes this.
  11. Diane Tyler's Mom

Hi Patty looking at Tucker's avatar, that face is too adorable, for some reason your SS can't be viewed, says we have to sign in

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    JeffJ likes this.
  12. Tucker

Tucker Member

Hi
    Hi There,
    Same. It says I have to sign in and when I tried it set of alarms with my Google account. I have no idea what to do and it would not even allow a reset. It did this a couple of months ago and I gave up. 100% sure of my password too...

13. Tucker

Tucker Member

I'm glad you're doing well. Some of that heat sounds good right about now! The Outback actually got snow this week.. We wake up with Tucker, Teddy and Daisy snuggled in tight with the heated mattress - I can't wait for Summer!!

JeffJ likes this.