Cat asthma

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Julia Rae, Aug 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julia Rae

Julia Rae Well-Known Member

I have learned today that Khalessi has asthma!:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh: I myself have asthma so most of the obvious things Im doing for self maintenance. The exact diagnosis is" interment asthma" I have no idea of where to find a spacer for her or a mask that will fit her. Does anyone else's fur child have asthma? other than an air purifier what else would you suggest?? I cannot get rid of the carpets as I rent. Could it be the food she is eating??? she is on friskie's pate. The same thing Magellan eats my head is spinning and I feel like im running in circles. Please help im scared and dont know what to do to help her... when she starts that coughing her body all stretched out and her lil pink tongue hanging out. In short im a basket case.

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  2. JL and Chip

JL and Chip Well-Known Member

3. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

My cat Molly has asthma, and myself also. She uses my Flovent in a aerokat. We got rid of candles we had around the house any smelly things. Her asthma is alot better now. Once in a while she'll cough, and I just give her Flovent.

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  4. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Waldo had asthma. He used the flovent.
    I have asthma but am inhaling that Breo stuff EXPENSIVE S**T:rolleyes:

5. Julia Rae

Julia Rae Well-Known Member

I am running them for myself.. so Khalessi is covered as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.