Cassie's day out

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

The vet visit went pretty well today. They were not crowded and Cassie was well-behaved (as always). I could use some advice about Cassie's food situation, so I will link my post from Community here (I explained what happened today at the vet): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2483

Cassie loved the car ride (once she got in, that is) and LOVED the fact that I rolled her window down on the way home. Yes, that's right, it was FIFTY DEGREES TODAY!!! :RAHCAT \M/ :thumbup bcatrun_gif

I made friends with a cute little doggie in the waiting room. I took Cassie out to put her in the car and then came back to finish getting the paperwork and stuff. This dog was practically strangling herself on her leash. I looked over to see what in the world she was doing, and her bean said, "Oh, she's just dying to say hello to you" so I went over and patted her and used the doggie voice, and I swear her eyes practically rolled back in her head! I've never seen anything like it. Her mama said that she's just really friendly and loves to say hi to anyone who will stand for it. If only we could all be so friendly and open, the world would be a different place. :)

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Awww, how sweet, and 50 degrees... that's California weather, woohoo!

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm really glad the UTI is gone. I'm sorry I don't have any input on the ph or crystals. I've never had a dog or cat with this problem. I'm sure you got good input on your Community posting.

I'm jealous of that 50 degrees. I hope someday we get there too. :razz:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.