Bix & Computer update

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Joanna & Bix (GA), May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi all, long time no see!!! Bix is doing well - still liking around 1/2 unit every couple days or so. We have gotten really laid back about it, which is nice - I just test more or less when the timing works well for me, and if he is in the 150 zone I give him his 1/2 unit. Then a few hours later he is often tearing around the house playing, so I figure that's my confirmation it's a good dose for him. Trying to save $$$ on test strips does have some nice side effects sometimes, I don't seem to be a #s hoverer these days, and since he seems to feel well for the most part, I figure that's what matters.

Finally got an old laptop from my sis, so I am back in the technology age, yay!!! For a while it was nice not to be so tied to a computer, but ultimately pretty tiresome not to be able to keep up with things very well, and always scrambling to get to the library at a good time to use the computers there. I'm still not quite 100% - still trying to resolve some software glitches on the laptop & get it set up the way I like it, but getting closer.

Completely out of touch at this point with how everyone is doing, but hopefully I can get back to checking in daily and get up to speed soon. I hope things are going well for everyone.

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Hi Joanna, so glad to see you back! I know it must be a relief to have a computer even though some aspects of not having one were nice. Glad to hear Bix is doing well still. We have missed you around here, that's for sure. :D

3. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Welcome back!

4. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

Welcome back! Give a hug to Bix for us. :smile:

5. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome back, Joanna & Bix. We've missed you both. I am really glad to hear that Bix continues to do so well. I hope you'll have a great weekend.

6. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

Joanna, so glad to hear Bix is doing well!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.