Advice please

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by Anne Biddle, Jun 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne Biddle

Anne Biddle Member

So I’m trying to get so I give a small dose as advised. Stalled for 30 minutes and gave 1 unit. This am he is only at 154 so I haven’t given anything. He does come up a bit and then drops so I was worried about giving anything this am. He was on,ynjust over 200 last night. His numbers are so much lower considering he was over 500 at the start. I’m hoping he’s starting to regulate himself with the help of wet food

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Good morning, I am sorry I can't help with dosing, it's early and I don't see a lot of members on yet. Only thing I can recommend is to review the Beginners Guide to Vetsulin in the Vetsulin forum. Good luck, it seems like the change of diet is effective, it worked for Idjit. Good for you and Truffles!!

3. Anne Biddle

Anne Biddle Member

I’ve read and reread lol. His readings are so much better I’m hoping good things are happening! I’ll recheck in a couple of hours and see what’s going on.

Idjit's mom likes this.
  4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

If you are around to test today I’d probably give 0.25-0.5. ONLY if you can test. Otherwise skip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.