9-5-20 Olive 118AMPS

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by OlivesMom, Sep 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OlivesMom

OlivesMom Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...ve-wont-stop-throwing-up-impact-on-bg.234652/

It would seem last night's tummy trouble has effected her today with low BG AM numbers. I wasn't able to feed her very much carbs through the night since I had to offer her old food which was raw in its place just to get her eating and holding it down. It wasn't until the last hour that I safely added a little of the FF turkey into the mix. She held it down and her levels came up to 97+7 so I called it a night and got a few hours sleep.

She started yesterday's cycle off stalling too, but after an hour of stalling she finally got above 200. I don't think that's going to be the case this morning. I hate for her to have to skip the AM 0.01 IU. I'll retest in a half hour to see if the numbers are rising. How long can I safely stall?

I'm going to incorporate the FF Turkey into the raw food today, as it was suggested that it would make it easier on her tummy.

2. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Just checking in.

Mogs

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.