9/25 Luci AMPS 222 Day 23

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone!

Finally Friday!

Luci is comfortably resting in her lemon tree nest of lemons this morning - after she had a nice day at the beach yesterday, she then decided late last night that it was time for some moonlight surfing. DH thankfully is a night-owl and was watching her.

Not sure what he was feeding her but I see that he wrote MC at 6+; otherwise it was most likely LC up until he decided she'd had enough surfing and he wanted to go to bed...Luci loves to frolic in the lagoon late at night it seems..whew...

Let's see if she can make her way back to the lagoon today while her bean works on that challenging project - I'll be glad when that thing gets done!

Hope you all have a pleasant day and that your kitties surf safely!

Sam & Esse, JaxBenji and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

That late night dip in the lagoon sure looks nice! Hoping Luci comes down out of that lemon tree for you today :bighug: Have a great Friday!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

I was gonna say the same as @JaxBenji its always prettier at night
    Have a great day Sue and TGIF

Sue and Luci and JaxBenji like this.
  4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

lol DH. I agree, enough's enough at +6 during the nighttime cycle. Beans have gotta sleep too. Even so, look at that gorgeous surf she had!
    I'm hoping for another one for her today.
    Have a great day, Sue!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

I hope the Tresiba works to get Luci out of the lemon tree. Fingers and paws crossed. Hope you have a good day and Luci surfs safe.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

o_O Today's numbers make no sense. Unless Luci had pizza delivered at three this morning, while the rest of the house was sleeping :blackeye:

Hope you're all having a peaceful, productive day :bighug:

7. Sue and Luci

I suspect as much...she's always up to something!

Better day today...I guess I forgot to post this morning! Uh oh!

Sam & Esse likes this.
  8. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Good afternoon Sue!

I saw that you bumped Luci back up to 1u -- and at least today it looks like it's agreeing with her! :bighug:

Sorry I haven't been able to say much; painting's taken over my life at the moment :oops:
    But, but...! It's just the preliminary outline, but I'm hoping to get started on it in the next few days. And... I have no idea how I'll get it to you once it's done, since I haven't been into a post office due to CoV-oidance... :p
    Luci-outline.jpg
    I'm really looking forward to starting on it :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

WOW!!! :woot: Is that a dahlia I see in the making?? That's beautiful!!! :joyful::joyful:

And yes, I'm getting this girl back on the road to the lagoon...all those pathetic numbers of hers...let's see what Tresiba can do to keep her away from that lemon tree! :bighug:

Sam & Esse likes this.
  10. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Yep, Luci and the dahlia lol! Because I really liked that photo you shared :bighug:

I really hope Tresiba starts to actually work for Luci -- and not cause more problems :facepalm: By the three month mark, unless you start seeing real improvement, you might need to decide if you want to head back to Lev -- or scarier yet, see if any of the Toujeo studies get published. Come on Luci, blue's a great color on you!

Sue and Luci likes this.