9/20 Luci AMPS 234 Day 8 *Pic

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good Morning everyone!

Luci had an uneventful day yesterday and once again saved the lagoon action for the night-time hours. What is it with these cats and the night-time surfing? DH stayed up with her - again until she was safely back on the beach...:rolleyes:

Here's a pic of Miss Luci and one of our dahlias that DH brought in from the garden. She just could not leave it alone and got yelled at - and then when I swatted at her to shoo her away she hissed at me - she wasn't having any new flowers in her house without attacking it...only ripped out a few petals...:mad:

LuciDahlia2.JPG

Have a great day everyone! Hope your kitties surf safely!

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Gorgeous dahlia! And what is it with cats and flowers? My kitties chew them up so we have to keep them high up :) Hope you and Luci have a great day!

JOJI and Kit and Sue and Luci like this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I love her! How can something so cute be such a little mischief maker?:rolleyes:
    Luci, instead of destroying mom's dahlias how about you get to work on destroying your lemon tree instead? That's an order.
    Have a great day!

JOJI and Kit and Sue and Luci like this.
  4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Cute photo of Luci & your beautiful Dahlia! Don't you need to dig Dahlia's up every fall & replant in the spring? (too much work for me :eek: )

[​IMG]

5. Sue and Luci

Yes the tubers have to be dug out, washed, dried and stored in our greenhouse for the winter... too cold here to leave them in all winter... and yes they’re a lot of work and DH does most of it. I prefer hydrangeas.. lots less work but the deer seem to prefer them too..:eek::eek:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

Funny! Nova has taken to trying to eat my hanging herbs above the kitchen table (because I took away the plastic bag DS' apples were in--what is it with plastic anyway?) It looks like Nova & Luci are taking turns swimming in the lagoon (lately late-cycle for Nova) and hanging at the beach. I hope Luci gives up her lemon tree soon.

ETA: I got hissed at too.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Lovely picture! And Luci -- really looks like she has plans for that dahlia later on :cat:
    Hope you're all having a lovely day!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

We had to put the dahlia out in the garage over-night. Otherwise without constant supervision I'm afraid that dahlia would have become a kitty cat salad!

Hope you've had a good day as well Esse!

Sam & Esse likes this.
  9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Silly Luci. I hope you see more green soon.

Sue and Luci likes this.