9/19 SCRABBLE'S 14TH B-DAY TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Michelle & Scrabble (GA), Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Honeymooners!
    I haven't been on in a while (sorry!!!) but wanted to post today to let you all know it is Scrabble's 14th b-day today! Woo Hoo! He is such a happy and healthy boy now thanks to FDMB!!! We couldn't have done it without everyone on here!

Scrabble will be enjoying some tuna later as a treat!

A quick report, he is doing extremely well, he has gained back most of his weight he lost. I tested him this week and he was 54! He is very active and happy all the time, you would never know he is 14! He has now been off of insulin 4 and a half months!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCRABBLE!!!

Good report Michelle! Hope you guys have a wonderful day!!!

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle,
    Happy, Happy birthday to your sweet Scrabble. I am so happy to hear his good report and that he is feeling so well. So what is on the menu today for his big day? Oh, I just re-read your condo, and it's tuna! Give Scrabble a big hug from me and Maggie, and have a wonderful day and birthday celebration. :YMHUG: :YMHUG:
    party_cat party_cat

4. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

It's always great to get good news -- Scrabble is doing well OTJ, and it's his birthday too! Two reasons to celebrate!

drinking24 party_cat flip_cat flip_cat​

5. drjsiems

drjsiems Member

Happy Belated Birthday, Scrabble, and Good WCR Michelle. It is good to hear such good news!
    And great BG #!!

P.S. I just tested Jake yesterday (still holding my breath each time almost five months later :mrgreen: ) BG = 72!!
    He is also starting to gain some of the weight back that the active diabetes took from him.

Judy & Jake

6. hemaleey

hemaleey Guest

How would one go about starting a scrabble club in their area? Also, is anyone here involved in a scrabble club? What do your meetings consist of...I mean I know obviously playing scrabble, but in detail?

7. titus family

titus family Member

Happy Birthday to Scabble! It's such a joy to know our babies are healthy & happy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.