9/18 Sissy AMPS 243, +2 281, +4 219, +8 295, PMPS 204, +2 178, +3 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandy S, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Mandy S

Mandy S Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Try drawing up just a little more than you need and then releasing a drop at a time.

Mandy S likes this.
  3. Mandy S

Mandy S Member

I tried that tonight, kind of twisted it, worked better.

We made it home. No puking. So the cerenia helped. I have to figure out traveling days better. How much to feed so she doesn't have too much in her belly and timing of food for that...and the litter box. I wish you could walk a cat like you can walk a dog before a trip. I tried getting her to be interested in the litter box before we left, but no go. So about 20 min down the road she pooped in the kennel. I quickly grabbed a doggie poop bag and grabbed it out of there before she made a mess. Then about an hour later she peed in there...no warning. I opened the door and pulled her out so she didn't sit in it or lie down in it. Let her free run with the dogs. Of course she does all this while we're on a road where there is NO way to pull off while pulling the camper. So the first chance we get we pull in somewhere and take her to the camper to have a little snack and and a go at the litter box. Had to move the kennel to the back of the truck because of the smell. On the way down there she had been sleeping and started meowing pretty intensely and we were able to pull over into a parking lot then, I took her to the camper and she went and peed in her litter box. So that was great. Just didn't give us that warning and no way to pull over on the way home. She's always been so good in the car and just the last few times instead of sleeping most of the time, she's barfed, peed, pooped...and idk what's up with her. I do know that her eating schedule is way different now because we feed her small little bits about every 3 hours during the day because if we don't she acts like she's starving and floor surfs for hair or whatever she can find. Idk if her illness that started end of April and culminated with diabetes end of July has changed something or what? She just isn't the same traveling. Now IN the camper she is just fine. Happy as can be...it's just the traveling that is really off.

She's such a sweet Kitty. She likes to burrow down under/in between our pillows or the cover and the pillows. Last night I came in from sitting around the fire and she had crawled inside my pillow case to sleep. lol She likes finding little caves around the house or camper to sleep in. My daughter has a little area under her bed where the protective mattress cover has sagged and we haven't fixed it because it's one of Sissy's favorite hideys.
    Anyway...all that rambling to say I need to figure out what's going on with her on travel days. We have another trip in a few weeks, but this one is closer to home, just an hour or so drive.

Her numbers are up...hoping to get her back into those blues and greens.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  4. Mandy S

Mandy S Member

Pictures of my sweet girl :cat:

Attached Files: