9/15 Luci AMPS 233 *Pic Day 13

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone,

Luci is still doing her thing with the 'new' insulin. So far Tresiba seems to be the same for her daily numbers as Levimer...at least there's nothing crazy going.

It was so cold this morning - 45 degrees! I turned on the furnace! Luci says she doesn't like the colder weather and is ready to go back to Florida...soon, Luci, soon...

Here's Luci snuggling up to the vent...
    LuciByVent.JPG
    Have a great day everyone! I hope your kitties surf safely!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the picture. I hope Luci slides down and surfs today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful Luci getting all warm and fuzzy, it wasn’t as hot yesterday thank God we have been having rain over the past week off and on and a nice breeze
    Have a great day Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

love the cozy kitty pic!

5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Gahhhh! Luci is sooooo cute! I am having cuteness overload.
    Lucky cat, going to Florida soon. She won't have to worry about the cold for long. It is still summer, right? :confused: Yet, it is 44 degrees here this morning, so I understand Luci's pain.
    I think I'm going to go find a heating vent to curl up around, now. Have a great day, Sue! :)

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I like her thinking, the warm vent that is.

You have tried different things to keep her out of lemon tree. Have you tried changing any food or times it's given?

7. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

It'll be another 2 1/2 - 3 months before any kind of heat will need to be turned on here :confused: Luci, though, looks mighty pleased with her spot :cat:

I still want to think that Luci needs a touch more insulin, but with her throwing those 40s out... I just don't know. Maybe a 1%-2% carb increase would help buffer the larger dose, or it might just throw everything out of whack. Maybe an injection site switch up to somewhere slightly less readily absorbable? Sam's jabs were always in the loose skin at his shoulders. (If cats had shoulders, that is :rolleyes: )

Maybe just a good old-fashioned glare at the Tresiba pen...
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Oh, it's a blue pre-shot! :bighug: All the wishes and good luck mojo that Luci has a quiet, uneventful night of peaceful surfing!

Sue and Luci likes this.