9/13 Luci AMPS 223 Day 11

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo (like you couldn't find it ha!) Is this silly or what? It's just such a habit...:rolleyes::facepalm::p:joyful::D

So, Miss Luci hasn't even attempted to read any of the information on how Tresiba is supposed to work and just does what she does! Dives? Oh yes! Highs! Oh yes, of course! She's like 'mooooommm' waz thu big deal?? Leave me alone and don't even think about touching my feetzies.

At test time lately she's taken to going up or down the stairs...I whistle and she comes and sits or lays down, then I approach her to pick her up and off she goes...nope, not chasing you Luci...so I stay in the kitchen and whistle whistle whistle...and he she comes...all the way up to my feet...and looks at me like I'm nuts...no Luci, I'm not chasing you around the house...I can practically hear her chuckling and saying 'On come on mom, let's have a little fun with hide and go seek'...I'll hide and you can run after me :facepalm:

And then when I pick her up her little back feet dangle and I like to give them a little stroke...she doesn't like for me to touch her feet...but I keep trying...maybe some day she'll get over that??

Well, let's see what today brings...and let's hope no more high dives!

Have a happy Sunday everyone! I hope your kitties surf safely!

2. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

These babies like to make us work, don't they? Silly Luci, it's not time to play at test time. Later. Lol.
    Jazzy has been getting into the habit of swatting and biting me every time I go to pick him up. He's testing me before I can test him. He doesn't win, so I don't know why he keeps trying.
    I hope Luci accepts what is supposed to happen on the new insulin and follows the rules. Lol.
    Have a great day

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

That crazy Luci:p trying to get mom to chase her this early in the morning, but she’s such a sweetheart
    Have a great day Sue
    Try and rest tomorrow is Monday.....again:banghead:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Feetsies with their tiny toe beans are meant to be touched! That's what they are there for. Doesn't Luci know that?
    Luci still needs time to process how the Tresiba works and to get with the program.
    Have a great day.

Sue and Luci and thebigfuzz like this.
  5. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Come on Luci! Let mama play with those toe beans :rolleyes:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Silly kitty. I hope she slides down and surfs today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

A nice day of surfing for Luci :cat: Hoping she decides to camp out on the beach tonight for you.

Sue and Luci likes this.