9/11 Kirby amps 376

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Chrissyt7183, Sep 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrissyt7183

Chrissyt7183 Member

hello.my kirby boy is on 2 units of lantus. and i use a relion meter. he eats fancy feast only for a week now.no more dry food any advise anyone can give me?i do not know how to properly dose him. yesterday after performing a curve my cats numbers read as
    266 amps
    +2. 235
    +5. 175
    +9. 184
    +11. 169
    +12. 150
    +13. 160.
    i skipped his pm shot.
    today amps was 376.
    thanks

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  3. Chrissyt7183

Chrissyt7183 Member

i made it need to fill it in

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hi Chrissy - Hello and welcome. I've moved your post to our Feline Health forum, which is where we ask new users to start. The folks here will help you get started, get your spreadsheet set up and generally get things ready to go the next steps, such as posting in the Lantus, Basaglar, Levemir forums. In the mean time, read over this post:
    New? How You Can Help Us Help You!

You will notice that we are all rather data oriented here, hence the request to set up a spreadsheet. It's the tool to help us help you with dosing. Great job setting up the spreadsheet. :)

In the mean time, can you tell us a bit about Kirby. What food are you feeding? How was he diagnosed? How old is he? Any other health issues?

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

There was a long condo that may have addressed some of these questions yesterday in the LB&L forum...tried to get her moved to Main early in the day...

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/help-please.235064/

Glad she's in the correct forum now to get the basics down.

Thanks Wendy!

6. Chrissyt7183

Chrissyt7183 Member

My Kirby is male 12 years old no health issues. Bare with my I’m trying to navigate best as I can. I did make a spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11X3jQ5iCMJnZW9MicKDJOCXrSx7D5M74sHfYnRkr3x8/edit
    Can you tell me if I made it shareable. Thanks.

7. Sue and Luci

HI Chrissy, I can see your SS. Thank you for adding the numbers so now we can see what he's looking like.

I noticed that you joined the forum in May. Do you have any information or tests before yesterday?

If so, perhaps as time permits you could add those as well.

All the data that you can provide is helpful.

Thank you!

8. Chrissyt7183

Chrissyt7183 Member

I do not have data. I just started home testing and I just started a diet change from kibble to fancy feast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.