8/19 Chewie AMPS 478/ +2: 447/ +4: 359/ +6: 336/ +8: 393/ PMPS: 348/ +2.5 352/ +4 367

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Virginie & Chewie (GA), Aug 19, 2022.

1. Virginie & Chewie (GA)

Virginie & Chewie (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I ended up testing every 2 hours so far today, since work was slow and Chewie was amenable to it. Is this what you call a "high and flat" curve?
    I will try to keep going every 2 hours into the evening.

AMPS: 478
    +2: 447
    +4: 359
    +6: 336
    +8: 393

As reminder from previous thread, bumping her up from 0.5 to 1 unit tonight as we are switching from SLGS to TR.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yes, pretty much high and flat. Everything over 300. Sometimes you can get those types of cycles in a bounce, but I don't seen any indication of missed lower lower numbers that would cause a bounce.

3. Virginie & Chewie (GA)

Her PMPS was 348. Gave her her first full unit under the shoulder, went much better than in lower flank, so happy. Didn't even hiss.

4. Virginie & Chewie (GA)

Couldn't get +2 sharp done, so got 2.5 @352
    I'm going to try to stay up until midnight so I can get a +4 :coffee:

Edited to add: eeeeek and I just realized I'm already down to 5 test strips left! Walmart trip is in order to stock up on strips, lancets and a backup meter tomorrow.

5. Hendrick Cuddleclaw

Hendrick Cuddleclaw Well-Known Member

way back in the beginning I ran out of strips, lancets, cotton rounds....once I got into the swing of things we had that stuff stocked at all times :)

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

A tip for saving on testing - if his +2 or +2.5 is higher than preshot, put away the test kit for the cycle.

7. Virginie & Chewie (GA)

Oh that’s good to know - going to save us both a lot of ear pokes! (Or actually, hopefully not too many lol)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2022