8/19 Ares AMPS 135 +3 84 PMPS 93 +2 96 +4 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ashleigh & Ares, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Ashleigh & Ares

Ashleigh & Ares Well-Known Member

2. Ashleigh & Ares

meant to get a +4, but i had sooo much to do, it slipped my mind :facepalm:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Ash how's everything going with the 2 new kitties.
    I noticed on your spreadsheet up to where it has +1. +2. +3 then you have an extra blank cell then the +4. You can get rid of that :cat: :bighug::bighug:

Ashleigh & Ares likes this.
  4. Ashleigh & Ares

oh my gosh. its probably from me using phone to put info in so much and it just moved around alot. geez.

cats are doing good, except for August's paw. still bleeding. got a cone that doesn't fit, of course. :rolleyes:getting a wrap from chewy in a couple days.
    I let them out into another room for about 45 min today. August loved it. Sophie saw her reflection and bolted back to the bathroom :joyful:

my legs feel like they are 300 lbs each.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

I remember you posted about his paw being infected, do you know what could have caused it,poor baby. That's too funny about Sophie . Keep me posted about the Ash :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

6. Ashleigh & Ares

Poor guy. my brother who was basically just doing the least amount he could out there...would feed him and clean litter somewhat once a week...maybe
    He said that he saw August on side of the road hit by a car. and then 2 days later he was up and running around.
    Im like....if i saw a cat that i even REMOTELY care for, I woukd pick him up and bury him. Poor baby. Just left there and he had such will to live that he got back up and chucked on.

His fur is getting so soft now i brush him about 2x a day. Sophie is missing almost all front teeth. missing even one of her fangs...poor girl. These guys really have had a rough life.
    But now they spoiled and healing and they i LOVE them soooooo

7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Oh Ash why did you have to tell me August was hit by a car :(
    He's one touch kitty though. Poor Sophie with hardly any teeth left.
    They must be so happy being loved by you and spoiled rotten.
    How is Ares and Maggie doing knowing they are in the house

8. Ashleigh & Ares

They are actually doing well...they smell them on me...but that WAS the end...until tonight when....Soohie decided to pee on floor at bed time, it was hot in there so i had to have door ope and air it out. I completely forgot while cleaning cat pee of floor that door was open and Ares n Magg weren't locked up...oh geez. August went downstairs of course and both Maggie and Ares had him cornered. :nailbiting::oops:
    Hubby screamed to get back real loud and i ran down there and grabbed Augy up. ...and of course he peed a bit on carpet...so then clean more pee. I checked on all 3 cats and No bites scratches....Thank the Lord for that!

All this time... Sophie is just grooming in her spot....:facepalm:
    oh man! that was SCARY!
    lesson learned!!!

Always Always have either cats locked up. :confused::confused::confused::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Ashleigh & Ares

Also Augy has NO broken bones that I can feel or see (vet either) he doesn't favor a side...he plops down on floor like many do...the ONLY thing he is showing is his paw....and he BARELY acts like that bothers him! he is super duper tough...but a huge love bunny inside...and he hasn't even been neutered yet!
    God was looking out for him big time!

Also, ran into my niece today amd she said she will keep him in the house and separate from other cats!
    So HE has a HOME after he gets well!!

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  10. Diane Tyler's Mom

Oh man that must have been scary ,never a dull moment right.
    I'm so happy your neice will take August!
    Now to find Sophie a home. Prayer you find someone who will take her :bighug::bighug::bighug: