8/17 Trey 23 days OTJ

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by housecats4, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

Hello all you lucky OTJ buddies.Pat told me about this place funny I did not know about it..Just want to say how much I love being at the Falls.. But now I try to get away when my momma when she tries to poke my ear .What up with that every third day she does it???? Oh well not so bad . Glad to be here with you all . Have a great night everyone lots of Green light and you know what this month the Moon is even Green Corn Moon that what someone called it Sorry I forget :roll: who.... :cool: :lol: :mrgreen: Trey

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 8/17 Trey Tues 22 days OTJ

Welcome Kath and Trey. Ronnie & Luna told me about this site, and I was so happy to find another forum to talk about Maggie girl. I am still testing Maggie once a day, and she doesn't seem to mind as she always gets a treat of Beechnut baby food chicken & broth as a reward of putting up with pricking her ear. How is Trey doing since going OJ?

3. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

Hi Ann & Maggie nice to met you Trey is doing great I test him every 3 days and now he is not looking to get tested. I still wrap him in a towel and he trys to get out. Poor baby he is off to get his teeth done on Friday hope it is just a cleaning .

So Maggie how long as she been OTJ?? Trey has 23 days and counting How old is your girl ? Trey is 10 is about 17 lbs and orange tabby. Use to be DH`s cat since all this testing fell on me he dosen`t even give DH hugs anymore he sleeps with me gives me morning wake up kisses Pretty ruff too :lol: :lol: Anyway it was Pat that told me I should check out this place Great will chat later ok Kath

4. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Kath!!

nice to see you posting here in Honeymoon land! :lol:

when are you going to retire your pokey device eh?
    :lol: :lol:
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Kath,
    Maggie started her OTJ Trial July 11 at the pm end of the day, and her OTJ party was July 25, so officially she's OTJ 24 days since the party. Maggie sometimes when I call her jumps up onto the sofa and readies herself for the ear prick, so I have to talk to her and tell her we don't have to poke the ear constantly any longer. I still give her a treat of bf Beechnut chicken & broth. She was always so good about the ear prick; she is such a sweetie. Maggie is 11 years old and is acting like a kitten, playful and feeling really good. I am so thankful to all the wonderful Beans on LL who helped me with Maggie and getting her OTJ.

You are so good at just testing every three days. I'm going to start every other day. Well, have a nice day. It is already starting to get warm here in sunny California, so I am off shortly to run errands. One of them is to pick up some Maggie food. Take care.

Ann & Maggie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.