8-15 Leo AMPS=204 +2.7=106 +5.5=129 PMPS=188 +3=135

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by La-La Leo, Aug 15, 2022.

1. La-La Leo

La-La Leo Well-Known Member

8-14-2022

The crazy day starts. Leo's shot was almost 30 min early to afford a +2.5 or even a +2.75 before we leave for DH's surgery. I will leave him in laundry room (which he will not like) with food/water and a box. I am guessing I will return no later than +10, but hopefully earlier. Our daughter has been sequestered to upstairs given the CV19, so really don't want her to help/intervene.

If I leave a lot of food out for all the kitties, I wont have to lock Leo away. What do you think?
    @Bandit's Mom
    @tiffmaxee

Anything else? I need time get us ready to leave. Slow poke, here.

Ben&Squirrel and Bandit's Mom like this.
  2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Can you get a +1.5 and +2? Will he let you?

If you think that leaving enough food out will ensure he has food (and the others won't finish it all), you don't need to lock him up.

Sending vines for DH's surgery.

3. La-La Leo

Since DD is there, I got her to test him.

+5.5=129

Surgery was originally 12:30, but was told 1pm. So awaiting. He's all set up with IV and all. I'm ready for lunch, but probably shouldn't eat in this area.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
  4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

How did the surgery go?

5. La-La Leo

I'm in the room with him now and he will probably leave noonish.

I see now I left off the data from PMPS and the later BG... daughter will take a pic and send it to me so I can complete 8/15 entry and the SS.

Bandit's Mom likes this.