8/11 Teal'c Amps 79 +2 62 +4 90 pmps 123 picture

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patty & Teal'c, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Yesterday
    79 this morning. Ran out of strips for my Relion premier so used my back meter the CVS Advanced Bluetooth glucose meter. Never used it before but seemed to work good.

Fed Teal'c and gave him his shot don't work till 7 tonight so have some time to test before I have to lay down. He was very ready to eat this morning.

Then went to feed Fefe and Gizzie, Gizzie wouldn't eat. 15 partially blind Shih tzu had to spoon feed her. I love all my animals dog or cat so if I could get her to eat from a spoon so be it, lol. Do you think they might have me wrapped around their little paws.

A picture of Teal'c chilling on arm of couch, excuse husbands table in back ground.

Hope everyone has a good day and all kitties surf safe. Stay safe 20200811_055000.jpg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

He's so adorable. I hope he surfs safely today.

Patty & Teal'c likes this.
  3. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

62 @ +2 fed a teaspoon of LC. Not a hard drop so hopefully he surfs here instead of thinking about going diving.

4. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Come on and surf it Teal. :D:D:D Woohooo:woot::woot::woot::p
    Have a great day Patty:)

5. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Thank you. Wish I would have pushed for Lantus in the beginning. Loving his numbers.

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  6. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Teal'c is such a beautiful floofy boy!!

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

He IS gorgeous! And that SS is looking better and better all the time! Nice job you two!