8/10 Cosmo AMPS 535 same, same

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by thebigfuzz, Aug 10, 2020.

1. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

2. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Seems like peeps around here use the petsafe 5. There was some talk about auto feeders on Butters and Lylas condo earlier today. I'm sure someone will stop by and offer opinions:)

Come on Cosmo...work that juice!:cool::DThe beach/lagoon is calling you:kiss::cat:
    Have a great day Tanya.:)

thebigfuzz and Butters & Lyla like this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Mine is called the Cat Mate c500 from Amazon.ca. It looks very similar to the PetSafe 5 that Sue mentions. It is around $80 CDN, so it is an investment. Unfortunately, I couldn't find many feeders that have ice packs and four timed settings, which were my criteria. It definitely does the job.

I had mentioned on my thread that the compartments are a bit deep for Butters, but Olive & Paula posted a pic in my thread on how she inserts reusable ice cubes and little dishes so the food is higher, in case that might be an issue for Cosmo as well!

Have a great day! :)

5. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Thanks! We will.check out the feeders!

Cosmo had a high flat day... Again...

6. KittenTheCat

KittenTheCat Member

I use the pet safe 5 as well and love it! Kitten loves it too... she has been caught sleeping next to it :rolleyes: If you feed wet food this is ideal. I also freeze servings ahead of time so loading it in the AM is a breeze

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Oh Cosmo! I hope he slides down for you today.