7/7 Kitty BG 82, 2.5 months OTJ!

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Kathy and Kitty, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

I haven't tested in a couple of weeks... gosh, the excuses I find! Still so nervous while waiting for those numbers to pop up on the meter.

WCR is still low-key. He moves slowly, and not a lot. I don't think his hind legs are as strong as they were before the neuropathy. As a result, he seems to pull himself up on his front legs, which strains them. There's a little arthritis too. :sad:

But he eats, he preens, he purrs, the LB is fine, and this week he wanted to play some. So it's a good day in Kitty Land!

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

HI Kathy and Kitty, glad to hear a good report!!! We are right behind you with 2 months OTJ, I can't believe how fast it has gone! I am testing once a week now. Sending hugs!

3. Kathy and Kitty

Thanks, Michelle!

I think I like fewer tests even more than Kitty. :mrgreen:

4. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

Great report! Have you discussed his reduced movement with the vet? Maybe something for the arthitis will help with the motivation to move.

We continue on our straight line of 80s. I'd say she's drinking and peeing more, but I think she does that 'cause she likes to watch the new automated cat box move and she's figured out it does that after she pees :lol:

5. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Sure sure sure...excuses excuses :lol:

Congrats Kathy and Kitty! And many many more!!
    party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

6. Kathy and Kitty

Thanks! I'm even happy to say that he has played more in the last few days. :D We put some tissue paper on the floor, and then pull his toy underneath it. Drives him bonkers. In a good way. :lol:

7. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: (((Kathy & Kitty))) Sooooooooo happy!! :D
    Lovin this furbaby life report :thumbup
    Congrats on everything.. sounds no less than the very best!! Baby is spoiled.. she only gets tested about once a month! It works for us.. because I HATE testing! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.