??7/26 Tigger Dose Help PMPS 106 +9=96 AMPS 301

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pattylynne and Tigger, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Pattylynne and Tigger

Pattylynne and Tigger Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...3-lowest-pre-shot-shoot-or-lower-dose.250350/

Gave 1/2 dose pm due to lowest PMPS of 123. He stayed in lower to mid blues all night. 301 This am, I returned to his normal dose this am.
    Previous 2 days BG's were going up. 2days ago definitely was not feeling well, lethargic and poor appetite.
    Last night, gave pm shot feed then he vomited, had eaten a 2 inch square piece of plastic and had grass from 2 days ago. Guess that explains why he was not feeling well. He is a freak after certain plastics, especially fresh grocery bags, they must off gas some type of smell, his mother also does this??? After this he ate fairly well and stayed in lower to mid blues for 4-6 hours
    He is eating well and very on to his normal game this am, unfortunately I am not, poor sleep after his night.
    Hope he steadies out now.

2. Pattylynne and Tigger

+9 = 96 , PMPS = 106. Ate too much and vomited at +9 then ate 2 TBSP LC. Wanting food now. I see that technically it is rising but would like to see a little more trend, machine/testing can be that much difference. Will recheck in 20 min. Dose advise? Was on 1.4 U for 9 days except for dropping dose 2 x in pm due to his lowest pre-shot numbers, here we are again.

3. Pattylynne and Tigger

Rechecked after 20 minutes Now 105. Feeding now

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I’d go back to 1.4 as long as he’s eating ok and keeping it down.

5. Pattylynne and Tigger

He had 1.4 this am, .75 last pm. 105 is the lowest preshot # he has had . He was at 130 last night when went to .75.

6. Pattylynne and Tigger

Now 115 but he has eaten 1 TBSP FF

7. Pattylynne and Tigger

Only gave 1.0 u. Was up with him last night till 3am and afraid I wouldn't be able to deal with things if he went really low. Reacted to numbers around 70 a few nights ago. He stayed steady last night but I was up waiting for it to drop. I'll check a few times over night.

8. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Good move if you can’t stay up.