6/21 Mikan AMPS 269, +2 149, +3 111, +4 136:, +5 174: PMPS 332, +3.5 227, +4.25 287

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mikanmama, Jun 21, 2024 at 5:26 AM.

1. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

6/20/24

Good morning.

Mikan had a nice cycle last night. Given that she hit 55, I will hold the dose for now.
    Also happy to see non-red, non-pink AMPS this morning!

Happy Friday and have a wonderful day!

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Kit, she sure had a nice cycle last night. .
    Hooray no red or pink start this morning. I hope Mikan has a nice safe surf today. Have a nice day Kit :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2024 at 7:55 AM
    Staci & Ivy and Mikanmama like this.
  3. Mikanmama

Good morning Diane!
    I was so happy to see some action last night - finally after what it seemed like forever flatness!
    I hope this woke her system up and she keeps working on the dose. But who knows, it ain't up to me :p:rolleyes:
    Hope and Tyler are doing well :bighug: Have been thinking of you.
    Happy Friday and have a lovely day :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

5. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Hi Kit, she sure was active last night and gave you a nice cycle. They were the greens you were looking for. :D
    At least she didn’t give you a pink start, like you said, so that’s good news. :rolleyes:
    Hopefully she will slowly and gently come on back down:cool::D. Wishing you a calm Furrriday :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Mikanmama likes this.
  6. Mikanmama

Good morning Staci,
    I can't tell you how relieved I was seeing her getting down to the beach last night after all those flat cycles :)
    It looks like she came down a bunch at +2, so Miss Little Drama Queen may be on to it again! ;)
    Hope the workmen situation has ended at your house and you get to relax a bit today.
    Happy Friday and have a wonderful day, Staci! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  7. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

I'm glad you saw some good greens last night - I see she hit a bit of pink at PMPS, hopefully it doesn't last long. :bighug::bighug:

Mikanmama likes this.
  8. Mikanmama

Yup, she had a pinky jump for the evening and stayed high :banghead: Not unexpected but still a bummer!
    But a decent start this morning - paws crossed she can produce some good greens today!

Alicia & Kit cat and Staci & Ivy like this.