6/21 Kit AMPS 166, +1 194, +2 136, +3 107, +4 122, PMPS 261, +3 181

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Alicia & Kit cat, Jun 21, 2024 at 10:15 AM.

1. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

6/20/24

Liking the blue start. I would like it if she'd drop just a bit more and maybe hit some greens, but I don't think we'll see that this cycle. I may adjust my numbers for when I'm feeding what - maybe instead of 7 and 9% if she's above 150, change it to 175 and see if that gives her more room to come down? I'll noodle on it.

2. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

Very nice - in a non-dramatic sort of way - cycle :cool:.

That drop to limes was long enough ago. There's room to increase but up to you as to when (especially after that Gaba Vet Visit lime festo_O)

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

What Angela said. :) I'd like to see her more than barely touching green every other cycle. And no pinks!

Behave Kit cat - now that the "i" word has been mentioned. Nothing dramatic needed.

Alicia & Kit cat and Staci & Ivy like this.
  4. Alicia & Kit cat

Thanks - I think I'm gonna increase tonight. I've also restocked all my MC and HC so when Mondays vet visit rolls around if there are issues I'll have more options.

Angela & Cleo likes this.
  5. Alicia & Kit cat

I did indeed increase tonight.

Man, some of the syringes' markings are so off. Pre using calipers, I would just set aside the ones that were off with the thought that I would eventually start using calipers, and one I used today was off by 0.75 units. I use Relion, and I get they're made for humans, but dang, that seems like a lot.

Angela & Cleo likes this.
  6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase Alicia :bighug: :bighug::bighug:

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.