6/21 KARAMELLE AMPS 263 +4 27 +5 58 +6 61 +8 88 PMPS 172 +2 176

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoM, Jun 21, 2024 at 11:09 AM.

1. JoM

JoM Member

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  2. JoM

JoM Member

+4 hmmm. Never fails. I had planned to go to a middle of the day concert tomorrow because I cant go anywhere at night because of having to give Karamelle her insulin. Woke up this morning sick. Havent been sick in years!! Now Karamelles BG is low again. The chances I will get to go is like zero now. Im so disappointed. :arghh:

3. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

I’m sorry, Jo. I hope you feel better and oh my. They 27 at +4. She’s really responding so drastically.

Great job taking care of her ! :bighug::bighug:

JoM likes this.
  4. JoM

JoM Member

Thanks Staci. :bighug: Just feeling sorry for myself because I feel like crap. Oh well.

5. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Well-Known Member

I’m so sorry Jo! It never fails they always know our plans. Doesn’t make it any easier that you don’t feel well. I hope you get better quick!

JoM likes this.
  6. JoM

JoM Member

Thanks Deb. Everythings ok. I just went out and dug up a bunch of potatoes I was growing. Still dont feel all that hot, but trying to just ignore it.

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

There's that ugly depot! Regardless, another 0.25 unit reduction.

8. JoM

JoM Member

Technically theres only been one drop under 40 on this dose because the first 1.5 was a fat 1.5 and then I lowered to a regular 1.5 last night. Still reduce? Ive decided not to go anywhere tomorrow, so I can be here all day to watch her.

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

From the Sticky Note on Dosing Methods:
    Regardless of which reduction method you are using, a drop in the 30's means a reduction. And she got into the 20's! :eek:

Lantus low numbers can last a long time. An example in this post.

10. JoM

JoM Member

Ok, back to 1.25 tonight then. Thanks.