6/21, Binie AMPS 371, +3 221, +5 121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Heike & BInie, Jun 21, 2024 at 2:18 PM.

1. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Last post: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-20-binie-amps-414-3-285-6-93-libre.291321/

Good evening,

after a night high in red most of the time she came down again today. Unfortunately not for long, than she bounced back to high numbers. I am quite curious how the next days will be.

This morning we have been at the vet. She says the wound looks again much better. She tried to rinse it but some of the canals/pockets have been already closed. There is still one but not that big and long anymore. So she is still healing but on her way. Besides that, the vet thinks that Binie looks much happier and alert than the month before. I was so happy to hear that! Being so close to her I find it sometimes hard to be objective.

I hope everything gets a bit more calm the next time.

Hope everyone is having a happy and relaxed day and evening! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

I’m so glad the vet was pleased with Binie’s progress. You must feel relieved, Heike.

Sending good wishes for a gentle glide down to better numbers. Hope you both have a sweet sleep tonight and a relaxing weekend ahead :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Heike & BInie likes this.
  3. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Well-Known Member

Awesome news from the vet Heike! You must be relieved.
    Have a great weekend!

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Heike , this is great news from your vet . :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Thank you Diane! Yes, I was really relieved and happy for Binie! I hope you and Tyler are doing fine! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Thank you Deb! Yes, really good news! I hope you have a relaxed weekend after this stressful week and Tiger is doing fine! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Deb and Tiger likes this.
  7. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Thank you Staci! Yes, that is really a long healing process and I am so relieved it finally seems to go in the right direction. Binie had two high cycles before she came down again last night. I really have to find this damn trampolin.... :) Hope you and Ivy have a relaxed sunday! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.