6/20 Tiger Amps 206

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb and Tiger, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-16-tiger-amps-328-2-147-4-154-6-150-8-191.291186/

Went from pretty blues to pinks on Monday. Tuesday I had a dental appt I couldn’t miss and of course 30 minutes before I had to leave he was at 138 and falling fast! He wasn’t really wanting to eat but got him to eat some 20% and gave a bit of syrup and crossed my fingers. While at the dentist we lost sensor reception to make matters worse. All was ok tho, he was fine when we got home and of course his numbers elevated.

last night he had a late nadir which he carried through amps this morning. Now he’s coasting in yellow…
    So much going on here, my tooth needs fixed, I need to get back to doctor with my ankle which is not better, the hail storm damaged our roof and in process of getting it replaced and Tigers dental is 7/6 which I am so worried about…..

Trying to get through it all, one step ata time but stressful!

Happy first day of summer everyone!

Staci & Ivy and Heike & BInie like this.
  2. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Oh Deb, so much stress you went through! I am happy everything went well while you have been at the dentist. So nice he is seeing so many :cool::cool::cool:. And I can imagine to think about the dental is scary but as far as I know there is a good chance, it influences his bg very well. I hope your ankle soon gets better and the roof is fixed in no time! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  3. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Hi Deb. Sending you and Tiger many gentle hugs. You’ve had quite a week. I hope you’re feeling back to yourself quickly. Sometimes it seems there’s just too much going on to juggle it all. And then the sensor stops reading :facepalm:
    I just want to cry on those days.
    It’s always so stressful for us when our kitties have to go for a procedure. Hopefully it will help in many ways and he will feel so much better after it’s done.
    Wishing you both a calm and peaceful night ahead :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Heike & BInie likes this.
  4. Deb and Tiger

Thanks Heike. Seems everything is a process! Everything comes at once!

5. Deb and Tiger

Thanks Staci! I will be glad when his is over. I’m hesitant to schedule anything for me right now but I will have to soon. The temp fix on my tooth won’t last and my ankle is not getting better, so I will have to get some appts made.

sensors always act up at the wrong time but this time it was Tiger out of range, as he was upstairs. Sunday it was loose and he pulled it off. Tg we have an after hours vet close by….

Have a great night!

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Deb I'm sorry you have so much going on , I hope tomorrow will be a better day . Sending lots of hugs and kisses to Tiger :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Deb and Tiger and Heike & BInie like this.