6/2 Bella AMPS 104, +3 94, +5 68

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by cecile & bella, Jun 2, 2024.

1. cecile & bella

cecile & bella Well-Known Member

May 31st
    Phew, she's back down finally. I was starting to wonder if the new pen was not good.
    I would like to keep having her eat some raw food while I am away, so I will freeze portions. If any of you did that, can you give me ideas? I don't want the food to wait so it will just be for the 2 main meals at shot time. I think I will freeze daily containers.

Staci & Ivy and Fistuk & Shelly like this.
  2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I make raw food for my guys. I freeze the food in ice cube trays and defrost what I need on a daily basis.

3. Fistuk & Shelly

Fistuk & Shelly Well-Known Member

Hi Cecile :)
    When I fed raw I used to get the food already frozen. It was tough to cut to pieces but it was possible. Could you try that?
    Glad Bella is down to beautiful green :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  4. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Glad Bella is back to nice greens, Cecile. Hope you’re having a nice day :bighug:

5. cecile & bella

cecile & bella Well-Known Member

I buy it frozen, too, I thaw it but mnot completely, portion it and refreeze. I do portions for one day but I feed her completely with it, so I use small jars. I think @Sienne and Gabby (GA) Sienne's idea of ice cubes is perfect, thank you!