6/19 Ivy Amps 333, +3 92, +4.75 40 Libre, +6 45 L/ 114 C, +8 111, Pmps 237, +3 169, +5 53 Libre

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Staci & Ivy, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

6/18/24
    Amps 333 Libre

Ouch. What a jump to pink this morning. Hope she comes down gently with a nice surf.

Last night fed her 9.25% at dinner, we went out for a quick dinner. We were home by +2 then fed 6% for 2 more snacks.
    She’s had 2 flat cycles since I dropped her dose back to 4.5u on Monday.

Generator being installed today/tomorrow and we will have no electricity for some period of time, unsure how long yet. ( I don’t believe I will be able to monitor her on the Libre during the electricity outage).

Hoping the outage is not for too long for multiple reasons, one of them is that it’s going to be in the 90s°F today and tomorrow.
    Hoping everyone is staying cool in this heat. Safe surfing to all the kitties:cat:

2. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Good morning Staci,
    Hope the outage will be short, and you have your AC in the afternoon and evening!
    Will Libre work with cellular data or needs wifi? If okay with cellular data, you may still be able to monitor her?
    Looks like your sweetie is bouncing from the super cycles on Monday. ;) Hope she starts clearing it gently and quickly!

Stay cool and have a wonderful day, Staci! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Heike & BInie and Staci & Ivy like this.
  3. Staci & Ivy

HI Kit, I hope so too, the whole thing is making me very concerned, of course. And she is having a bounce breaking cycle, as one would expect - just at the most inopportune time. I would expect nothing less to add to my stress level. (I think it was good I reduced her dose to be safer)
    I am hoping to try to use my phone as a hot spot for Ivy's phone and then be able to read what is going on with her phone (I don't believe it will transmit the data which is sent to my phone).
    We shall see how this works out. Paws crossed I'm not in the dark, so to speak.
    We should have AC back this afternoon after a few hours without it :eek:
    Hope you have a great day, Kit!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Heike & BInie and Mikanmama like this.
  4. Staci & Ivy

Feeding small hourly snacks 1/2 tsp of 11% or 9.25% to keep her surfing today.

Heike & BInie and Mikanmama like this.
  5. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Hi Staci, I can relate so much to your worry not to have the libre data. But I am sure taking your phone as a hot spot works very fine. It safed me many times when I had work to do and my WIFI was down, which unfortunately happens from time to time. I keep my fingers crossed everything goes well and after an active day you can sleep in your bed with the AC on tonight. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  6. Staci & Ivy

Thank you, Heike. I’ll let you know how it goes. They’ve been working all day and tell me soon the power will be cut. I’m still waiting.
    If not today….it will happen tomorrow.
    I’ll be happy when this is completed. And yes, hoping I’m sleeping in bed with AC working just fine tonight.
    I hope you and Binie have a wonderful night, also! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Heike & BInie likes this.
  7. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Hi Staci and Ivy!

She had a very nice cycle so far and a long visit at the beach today. Keeping Nestle company and dining their toes in the cool water during this heat wave.
    Hopefully she's not too stressed with the repairs going on and strangers in your house.

Wishing you both a cool and calm night

upload_2024-6-19_19-55-29.png

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  8. Staci & Ivy

Ivy did have a lovely day at the beach with Nestle today. It was Meowgical, like your cute graphic:cat:
    She’s camping out with mom and dad tonight. (Her room is where the electric panel is so she’s displaced). I brought her bed and toys so she can camp out with us.
    I think she’s ok with it for one night;)
    The noisy men will be back tomorrow and they say we will have no power tomorrow (it was never shut down today after all)
    We hope you are all staying cool, too. I see you had some high temperatures also today.
    Stay cool, Karolina! Hugs to you and those silly boys :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Here was Ivy in one spot napping today (after she left my closet)
    upload_2024-6-19_20-20-58.jpeg

9. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Aww what a cutie. I just wanna bury my face in that belly. BELLY KISSES :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  10. Staci & Ivy

Me too ❤️❤️❤️

Karolina KJ & Nestle likes this.
  11. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Awwww. Such a sweet girl! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  12. JLS12

JLS12 Member

What a pose! :p
    I hope you have minimal downtime tomorrow. I guess one day is better than two. ;)

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  13. Staci & Ivy

Thank you. So true. Hope it’s not too bad tomorrow. We are 1/2 way there :)

14. Staci & Ivy

Another very active cycle after today’s active cycle. Looks like another long night ahead. Struggling to keep her from crashing too low. Feeding frequently 1/2 tsp of 9, 11 and even 12%. (I rarely use the 12%) but she’s dropping every 20-30 minutes Tonight :blackeye::coffee::coffee::coffee: