6/19 Cooper AMPS 90, +2 76, PMPS 86, +2 80, +4 76

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JL & Cooper, Jun 19, 2024.

1. JL & Cooper

JL & Cooper Member

Yesterday

Coop is good. I’ve been feeding him a larger PS meal the last two days (vs saving some for +2) and that seems to have helped keep him from seeking out plants to eat throughout the day. Or it’s a coincidence. Cats.

Our second cat (same age, non-diabetic) had a cluster of facial tics last night right before bed…. Not sure if they were focal seizures or something else? So I need to send that video to the vet today. Her ears would quickly twitch and her head would bobble (for lack of better explanation) for a couple seconds and then stop. It was more heavily concentrated on her left ear and she probably did it 15-20 times over a few minutes, but was chatty (normal) and walking around or looking right at me throughout. So who knows. Her bloodwork/urine 6mo ago was pretty perfect, but probably time to check things out again, especially since she’s a quiet cat and tends to fly under the radar.

kitten68 likes this.
  2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Sending you lots of good wishes for your sweet kitty. I hope she’s ok!
    Glad Cooper is doing so well!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

JL & Cooper likes this.
  3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Hoping it turns out to be nothing to worry about. Any chance it can be ear mites or fleas?

JL & Cooper likes this.
  4. JL & Cooper

JL & Cooper Member

Thanks Bhooma! I don’t see any obvious signs of fleas or mites, but wouldn’t rule it out just based on her (and her coat hides things well). The head bobble was really rapid, like a vibration, and her cheeks had some movement too. So went beyond an ear twitch and head shake, which is why I noticed it.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  5. JL & Cooper

JL & Cooper Member

Thanks Staci! :bighug: She’s the best, much sweeter than her obnoxious orange brother. ;)

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hu Jenny I hope your other kitty will be ok, please keep us posted :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

JL & Cooper likes this.