6/16 Mikan AMPS 240, +2 175, +3.25 145, +5 101, +6 122: PMPS 441, +2 291, +4 209

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mikanmama, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

6/15/24

Good morning.

Another pair of boring cycles yesterday from Mikan.
    It's been "meh" - but I am holding it for now, at least for a few more days.
    Tuesday will be a hard day to monitor closely, so if I need to "change" (notice I'm not using the "I" word ;)), it will have to be Tuesday PM or later.

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday. Happy Father's Day for furDaddies out there :bighug:

2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Good morning, Kit. Let’s hope today Mikan decides to give Daddy dark green bgs for his day.
    Hoping for a non-meh day:D

Enjoy Fathers Day in your house :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Mikanmama

Thanks Staci.
    Mikan shows a promise at +2 - nice drop. She must have heard you.
    Maybe Mikan will do it for DH as a Father's Day gift :p
    Hope all goes well with you and Ivy on this busy day, Staci! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Mikanmama

:arghh::arghh: Highest in 2024. I double and tripled looked at the PMPS.
    Why, why why. No reason for her to get that high :mad:
    At least I won't have to worry about her going too low this evening when I am hosting the family get-together o_O

5. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

Woah - that PMPS is definitely a surprise! I'm sorry she's gone sky high, I know those numbers suck to see. :bighug::bighug::bighug: I hope it's a one off and she gets her booty back to better numbers.

Mikanmama likes this.
  6. Mikanmama

Ya, it's totally crazy. I really double looked! I was kinda upset but it is what it is.
    Tomorrow will be another day. Thank goodness. At least I can now go to bed!

7. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

Yeah, my hope of an early bedtime is put off a bit. I don't think she'll go much lower, but I think I still want to get a +6 to make sure of it.

Mikanmama likes this.
  8. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Hi Kit,
    I'm sorry she had such a high PMPS. I know how hard that is to see, especially after all the hard work you do. Hopefully tomorrow goes better.
    I also hope your hubby had a wonderful father's day today with all the fur babies of yours.

Wishing you a good night meow
    upload_2024-6-17_0-45-48.png

Mikanmama likes this.
  9. Mikanmama

Thanks Karolina.
    I have absolutely no idea where this red number came from. There wasn't even a bounce-worthy cycle lately :rolleyes:
    But it is what it is, and somehow, Mikan's managed a better AMPS this morning. We'll see where she's heading today ;)
    Hope you had a wonderful Sunday evening! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Karolina KJ & Nestle likes this.