6/16 Ivy Amps 220, +2 114, +4 55, +5.75 90, +8 195, +10 218, Pmps 187, +3 167 Libre

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Staci & Ivy, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

6/15/24
    Amps 220 Libre

Good morning,
    Well yesterday am cycle was quite active in a good way. Not too crazy, but nice.
    Last night fed 12.5% since we went out for dinner so her cycle was higher from bouncing (from the lows) plus the higher carbs fed.

Still wondering if I should be increasing her dose based on her lower cycle yesterday. Guess the question is… is she in “enough” good cycles for the current dose (since she bounces to ugly numbers when she sees good cycles);)

Will be entertaining today for Father’s Day so should be interesting with her cycle. Hoping I can juggle it all:rolleyes:

Happy Father’s Day to all. Safe surfing :cat:

2. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Good morning, Staci,
    I will be thinking of you - all that prep, hosting, and taking care of Ivy.
    Sending some extra energy your way :coffee::coffee::coffee:
    Sweet Ivy, you gotta help out your momma, stay cool and surf safe today, okay? ;)
    Hope all goes smoothly and you get to enjoy the day :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Staci & Ivy

Hi Kit, love the extra coffee. Thank you so much. Hope the girls go steady today so we can do what is needed to entertain:rolleyes:
    I hope your gathering goes well, too.
    Enjoy your day with DH :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Hi Staci, hope everything goes well today with all your guests in the house and besides all the work you enjoy your day! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Well-Known Member

Good luck today! Looks like Ivy is behaving for mom!

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

It’s up to you whether you increase. Does she have room? Yes because those 40s on the L are likely much higher on the C. You’ll have to decide whether you are ok with the frequency of her green cycles vs bounce cycles.

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  7. Staci & Ivy

Thanks, Marje. Let me think about how to handle this situation. I appreciate your response :bighug:

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  8. JLS12

JLS12 Member

I hope your busy day went well, Staci! :bighug:

9. Staci & Ivy

Hi Heike, it was a lovely day. The weather was beautiful and we could spend time in the back yard. Cat dad was very happy for his day.
    I’m very tired from entertaining now. Hoping to get to bed at a decent time.
    I hope you and Binie had a great day. Wishing you a great sleep, too :bighug::cat::bighug:

Heike & BInie likes this.
  10. Staci & Ivy

Thanks, Deb. Ivy cooperated while mom did all the work today. Guess I got lucky she cruised in blues all afternoon.
    Hope you had a nice day, too :bighug:

11. Staci & Ivy

It was a nice day, thanks Janet. I hope you had a good day also. And go Purrl :D:D:D

JLS12 and Karolina KJ & Nestle like this.
  12. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Hi Staci,
    Looks like Ivy was pretty busy during the AM cycle. Hope your party went well and wasn't too exhausting between prepping, cooking, hosting, caring for Ivy and cleaning. Was "mommy dearest " present today? :po_O

I hope your hubby had a great day with Ivy and your human sons.

upload_2024-6-17_0-53-7.png

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  13. Staci & Ivy

lol. Lol @Karolina KJ & Nestle
    Laughing at the “inside” joke (not so inside anymore:p:rolleyes:)

Of course mommy dearest was here. She doesn’t miss an opportunity for…..;)

The things we do for family.
    It was a nice day to see my Dad, however. And our sons :)

Today is back to work, which may feel more relaxing somehow.
    I hope you and your sweet boys got to relax together. I’m sure they’re thrilled Meowmy is home :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Karolina KJ & Nestle likes this.
  14. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Hi Staci, so nice to read you and your family had a great day yesterday! I am sure, you are a wonderful host! And I am happy to see that Ivy performed well yesterday but not with too much drama! That was her fathers day present! :cat: Hope you sleep well tonight after that busy day! :bighug::bighug::bighug: