6/15, Binie AMPS 260, +3 176, +6 85, +9 145

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Heike & BInie, Jun 15, 2024 at 1:08 PM.

1. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Last post: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...s-298-3-144-6-53-amps-401-3-328-6-190.291123/

Good evening,

I am quite happy Binie had the best curve ever since the diagnose and on her new reduced dose. :) Feels like after all that difficulties we are finally making a few steps in the right direction. Yesterday evening I even felt she acted like her old self again, which she hasn't done for many month now. Today she was sleeping a lot. I am really curious how this goes on.

I tried to examine her wound today and expected to see a big improvement but there is still an open hole where the stiches used to be. Curious what the vet has to say about it next week. I noticed she doesn't lick that often any more so maybe it is not that itchy.

I notice her fur grows more quickly, which makes problems with the libre getting pushed out. :nailbiting: I really have to learn to put it on myself as poking is not really a reliable option with her. I feel managing this desease is so full of obstacles and progress is never linear.

Hope everyone is having a relaxed saturday! :bighug::bighug::bighug: