6/14 Kit AMPS 319, +1 307, +2 212, +3 193, +4 163, PMPS 213, +2 177, +3 191

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Alicia & Kit cat, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

6/13/24

We had a very pink night (well, through +4, then I went to sleep). Still pink this morning, but then a heckin' drop from +1 to +2 to low yellow. I have to run into work for a little bit around +4 or +5, but the exact timing will be up in the air depending on what she does the rest of the morning.

And today is my last day on contract until August! I still have some meetings, and some other things to work out, but mostly done! *confetti*

Staci & Ivy and Mikanmama like this.
  2. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Here are extra for you! Hope all goes well today and you will be a free woman until August!
    Kit cat had such an impressive AM cycle yesterday - she's taking it easy last night and this morning.
    I'm sure she'll come down, but come down gradually and kindly, Sweetie, ya hear?

Alicia & Kit cat and Staci & Ivy like this.
  3. Alicia & Kit cat

Honestly, after yesterday morning? Totally okay with a little bit of calmness today.

Mikanmama and Staci & Ivy like this.
  4. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Good luck with your meetings today. Hope Kit cat decides to cooperate today after she decided on a major trampoline bounce after her lovely green performance yesterday:D

Stay safe, pretty girl :kiss:

I hope you have a great last of work until August. Sounds fabulous, I’m officially jealous :)
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  5. Alicia & Kit cat

The 2 months of is nice. The downside is only making 10 months worth of money. They do pay out over 12 months so we can keep our insurance. But also, and this is such a first world problem, every year it gets harder to go back after the 2 months off. What a problem to have?!

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  6. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

I can’t imaging what it’s like to be off for 2 months. I’m sure September must be brutal to start up again. Just enjoy your time off. All you can do. It’s a great problem to have :smuggrin:

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  7. Alicia & Kit cat

Pretty flat tonight. Maybe a more active am cycle tomorrow?

Staci & Ivy likes this.