6/14, Binie, PMPS 298, +3 144, +6 53, AMPS 401, +3 328, +6 190

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Heike & BInie, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Last post: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...afe-being-alone-tomorrow.291064/#post-3186394

Good evening,

I was so worried to leave Binie alone yesterday but everything went well. I gave high carb for breakfast (she loved it!) and left something out. Looking back it was maybe not necessary because she was bouncing anyway.

My friend came over at the time of her usual nadir and sent me a WhatsApp with a picture of Binies reader with the number "425" and a "?". The evening before I told her I was scared Binie could go to low and gave her all these tipps what to do. So she was a little surprised about the situation.

Her bg went down again for the evening shot and at night she went really low - 53 on the libre. I didn't intervene until 65 and then first started to feed low carb, than high carb and finally I gave some churu with a little sugar sirup when she was going down further with the arrow pointing straight down. Because of that I reduced again this morning to 2.0 IU. During the day she went down slowly but only hit blue numbers briefly. On the other hand she didn't shoot up again like she usually does but stayed in the lower yellows for hours. I'll see what this new dose can do the next days.

I wish everyone is having a relaxed weekend! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

I’m so glad Binie was ok while you were out yesterday. It’s great your friend could come over to check on her.
    I hope your dose is a good one for her and she gives you some stability.
    Wishing you a lovely, relaxing weekend :bighug::cat::bighug:

Heike & BInie likes this.
  3. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Hi Staci, thank you! Stability is exactly what I am looking for. I feel all these crazy ups and downs are quite tiring for her. And for me too - to be honest. We'll see what the new dose brings. I hope you have a relaxing evening and a quiet night in your bed! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.