6/13 Tiger Amps 393 +3.5 186

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb and Tiger, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-12-tiger-amps-hi-8-111.291071/

First day back to normal and Tiger is definitely happy his dad is home. He’s already active both physically and BG wise!
    I think it may be a busy day stating early for him.

with my neice doing his shot the last 4 cycles, I know she was doing a skinny dose, being she had trouble getting the 2.75. I think it was more like 2.5 and he was still getting numbers in the low range for him. We shot the full dose this morning and really getting activity. I’m wondering if he’s actually ready to go down to 2.5. Yesterday he might have earned a reduction if I hadn’t intervened with food. I’ll see how today goes….

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

3. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Well-Known Member

Oh well I over fed him and brought him up too much. He was in a mood of wanting to be left alone to sleep and was dropping quite fast, so when i did get him to me to eat, I gave him a bit much! Yesterday it was the same food and it worked great to ride the cycle, so to speak. Today it backfired! It’s never the same 2 days in a row with Tiger and FD!

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  4. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Always an experiment. Sorry for the backfire. He will recover.
    And nice blues, Deb. :cool: But glad Dad is home and all is back to normal :bighug::bighug:

Deb and Tiger likes this.