6/13 Jack: 281@amps

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jack & Mopem'sMom, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

Jack had quite the bouncy day for himself yesterday, not a lot of data, not a lot of time. I generally try to give his ears a break when he is higher anyway. Really considering going to 10.5 units tomorrow and not going to the city on Saturday so I can monitor- I feel like someone is getting the short end of the stick no matter what decision I make lately; Mom, Jack, Gypsy, Otis, work...oh well, enough complaining for today. Last time I talked about going to 10.5, Jack pulled a green...so, yes, Mr. Stubborn, challenge issued ;):D

Last post: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-11-jack-189-amps.291024/#post-3186091

2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Oh Christine, it's so true we are pulled in so many directions as the care givers (of everyone). Why is that?
    Wishing you some calm. I know you need it.
    Come on Jack, challenge issued, so let's do this calmly for your Mama :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jack & Mopem'sMom likes this.
  3. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

I totally appreciate us! We have saved up so much good karma - it's gotta have some seriously awesome payback! :p
    Honestly, though, you have so many things on your plate. Hope Jack heeds the challenge but if you are to carry that out, I wish you the very best!
    Hope you will have time soon to do something for YOURSELF! Sending you :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

I'm sorry there are so many things pulling you in different directions. I know it's rough when you know something is gonna have to drop, and there's just not much that can be dropped without causing issues. I wish there were someone local that were able to offer assistance. I'm sending "give Christine some calm" vibes your way. ❤️❤️❤️
    I hope Jack rises to the challenge! :bighug:

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

6. JLS12

JLS12 Member

I hope Jack is listening and takes the challenge. :D