6/13 Charlie, 446 AMPS, 390 @ +2

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katy and Charlie, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Katy and Charlie

Katy and Charlie Member

Yesterday's post

Well, Charlie is deciding to slide down the scale quickly again. We've had several low drops so several decreases in the last couple of days. When I woke up this morning he hadn't eaten as much as normal so I am worried he's trying to get sick again. But it could be cause I had to give him some HC food last night when he dropped. When his PMPS was 134, I had a feeling he was going to go too low. But the bounces have been resolving quickly!

I have his dental exam and cleaning scheduled for Thursday 6/20. I am quite nervous about it. It makes perfect sense, but I didn't realize he would be under anesthesia for this. They gave me a low price and a high price depending on how much work is needed once they start. I'm hoping it will be easy and not super painful for him!!

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I'm hoping the dental will flatten him out.

3. Katy and Charlie

Katy and Charlie Member

I hope so too! His numbers have been really great lately though! He dropped low last night so I figured he'd be bouncing all day but he was at 158 just now. Come on, Charlie!!

Staci & Ivy likes this.