6/11 Jack: 189@amps

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jack & Mopem'sMom, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

Didn't get a +2 before logging onto work today, hoping for a dark green +5 but fool insists on kibble in the morning, so not overly confident that will happen. Looking like another trip to the city for me Saturday, so reluctant to go to 10.5 units since I'll be leaving him unattended all day again and I have to be out a good chunk of the day tomorrow. Decisions, decisions....I wish I had a crystal ball to tell me what he was planning on doing so I could make the right decision for him. :(

Wishing all a happy, peaceful day.

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-10-jack-174-amps-115-2.290983/#post-3185969

JLS12 and Staci & Ivy like this.
  2. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Nice start of the day :cool:
    Hope he cruises nicely. It's so hard to juggle everything and try to count for ups and downs of BGs.
    I had to come to work all day today - fortunately, Mikan's enjoying her flat pancake but there are times it feels pretty dicey.
    Hope all goes well with tomorrow and Saturday! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2024
    Jack & Mopem'sMom likes this.
  4. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

The juggling is the hardest, Christine. And that sleep deprivation. If you find that crystal ball, let me know:smuggrin:

Good luck with going to the city on Saturday. Best to keep Jack safe I think. But you know what you are doing:)
    Wishing you a peaceful night :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jack & Mopem'sMom and JLS12 like this.
  5. JLS12

JLS12 Member

Me, too!

Can you look back at when you were out of town before and maybe use that as a reference to help in making a decision? It's hard to recall exact events when we log so much data.

Be a good boy, Jack and lay off the kibble. ;)

Jack & Mopem'sMom likes this.
  6. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

He eats a 50/50 combo of the low carb Elsey's and Ziwi Peak dried chicken but it still wigs his numbers some. He just refuses to eat anything in the morning unless I give him at least 1/8 cup of the mix- :banghead:

He generally trends higher when I have to run to my mom for a day, but that's by design--I give less insulin and feed higher carbs- he's just unpredictable and my anxiety is over the top lately with everything going on, so really, a good chunk of worry is probably just in my head...but still.....

JLS12 likes this.