5/9 RK - AMPS HI, ketones 0.5 +6.25 349 PMPS 383 ketones 0.2 +5.25 199 +6.75 209 +8.75 233

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JL and Chip, May 9, 2024.

1. JL and Chip

JL and Chip Well-Known Member

Yesterday’s post

Well, we have another first: RK ate Temptations treats out of my hand. That is a serious violation of the feral cat handbook!

Increased dose last night. Otherwise life is pretty uneventful here. Uneventful is good. I like uneventful. :)

Have a great day everyone.

2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I’ve always liked uneventful…
    I think she’s ditching the feral handbook. She’s found something better!

3. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

I've just been lurking and staying caught up, but I'm so excited to see so much improvement. She's so lucky to have you. ❤️

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Ugh, Temptationa, no wonder she's enjoying the "Hi" life. :p Will she do Churu or the equivalent from the sticks?

I think her feral card is fraying around the edges.

5. JL and Chip

JL and Chip Well-Known Member

Well whaddya know, we have a blue number. I’ve been encouraging the lower carb options a little more but I want to be careful to keep her eating enough. She does so love her gravy foods. As for Temptations…I know, I know…

No R last night or in today’s AM cycle. Seems she might be liking this 1u dose.
    I’m responding cautiously lest she sense my thoughts (cats can read minds, you know)…but you might be right. After 18 years, never, ever did I think it was possible, but she seems to actually be warming up to me. I guess we’ll see whether she reverts once she’s healthy. It’s been an interesting journey. :cat: