5/31, Binie AMPS 391, +4 98, +6 192

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Heike & BInie, May 31, 2024.

1. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Last post: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...ps-480-3-340-6-240-9-160.290614/#post-3183483

Good evening,

Binie dropped lower today on 98. That was not really a good timing because we had a vet appointment this morning. So I had to give her some higher carb food to bring her up a little. Tonight she bounces heavily and the libre showed HI (over 500) for two hours.

I was quite sad after the vet visit. I thougt Binies wound looks better and hoped the vet would confirm that. And yes, she also said from the ouside it looks better but after she examined she said the pockets under the skin became even bigger. She used the leucase cones again and we have to come back on monday. :(

I asked if the worst part of the autoimmune reaction is over and how long it will take. She said there is not really an answer, it can get worse or not. On monday her older and more experienced collegue will join us. Poor Binie. I feel really sorry for her. The boswellia arrived today and we started in the evening. Thank god she is taking it with some churu.

Hope everyone is having a relaxed friday! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Hi Heike, I’m sorry the vet visit wasn’t so good. I hope the other vet had better luck in Monday.
    Poor Binie.

That was quite a big stop today to 98! And now a big bounce. I hope you can get to sleep while she’s bouncing!
    Wishing you sweet dreams and a better day tomorrow :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Heike & BInie likes this.
  3. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Thank you for the good wishes and the support Staci! Yes, I am really curious to hear what the older vet thinks about it. I also trust her young collegue very much and she is super sweet with Binie as well but you can't beat over 20 years of experience with cats.

Yes, that was a big drop today and without the vet appointment and the libre expiring I would have been curious if she would have earned a reduction. But it was a bad timing and so I gave her some high carb Sheba filets after she went below 100 and she went up again. And yes, I am happy about a more quiet night tonight. I hope you get some sleep as well! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.