5/26 Aria

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Hope and Aria, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Well, I've printed out detailed instructions (with photos - thanks to the Lantus group for the pics of syringes an doses). I've got their food layed out by day. I printed out Ari's last month of #'s and gave instructions on how to do the ear prick and what she prefers. I prefilled 6 syringes and left them (tip) up in the fridge. I'm leaving the sitter with at 145 no shoot # and my sweet girl who has gone 5 days without a shot.

Is it too much to hope for that she'll stay in the greens/low blues the whole time I'm gone?

Hugs to all my friends out there who have really come through in the last few months in getting us all the way to "as needed" dosing and out of those darn red/black #'s. She never would have gotten this far without all of your help and great eyes. I'll see (sort of) you all in a week. Hopefully well rested!! Sending all of you that are still working on regulating happy well wishes that steady #'s will come soon!

2. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Have a wonderful trip!

3. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful and restful trip! See you in a week! flip_cat

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bye bye hope, yes have a wonderful trip....your sound like you have aria's babysitter truly prepared. did you tell her to roll the syringes around for a little before shooting if she needs to shoot.

5. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

have a great trip!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Have a blast, Hope! See you in a week. :smile:

7. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

I hope you received my PM! Have a blast and Aria will be just fine. dancing_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.