4/25/24 Watson AMPS 226, +1-159 +2-124 +4-92 +4.5 93 +9-224 +10-262 +11-300 PMPS-317 +1-350 +2-396

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rosie Lass, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Rosie Lass

Rosie Lass Member

Last edited: Apr 25, 2024
    Staci & Ivy likes this.
  2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

To copy the post from the previous day

• Go to the thread
    • At the top of your browser page is the URL (location) for the thread. If you click on it, a much longer location will appear.
    • Copy the longer location.
    • You can then go to the new thread you want to start. (You can close the old thread.)
    • To insert the link to the previous day's thread, type something out like, Yesterday's thread: and after it, past the location your just copied. It will look like this -- https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-25-24-watson-amps-226-1-159.289242/
    I'm hoping you left plenty of food out for Watson.

3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

@Rosie Lass
    You have the date wrong in your title ,should be 4/25/24
    and in the unit cell for the dose you have 1.7
    I'm sure you meant 1.75 can you fix it

Rosie here is your previous post from yesterday
    https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...-295-9-350-10-355-11-370.289204/#post-3173326

You don't write it out like you did because then they can't read your whole post from yesterday if they need to, they need to tap on the link ,it will always appear in the color blue

I gave you this info on how to post your previous thread to your new one
    all the way up top of here.
    You just copy and then paste it to your post on the post you did today on the lantus board . Then when you post tomorrow you will copy and paste your post from 4-24 to it . Let me know if you understand it OK :cat:
    @Rosie Lass

Your previous days post will always be in the URL all the way up top ignore where it says insert or cancel I'm just trying to show you where your previous days post will be

[​IMG]

Like I said
    your previous days post it will be the one all the way up top, above the pic of that cat in the upper left hand corner with the word Feline Diabetes and the picture of a bottle of insulin there, let me know if you understand it

[​IMG]

So when you do your post for tomorrow which will be 4/26/24
    You are going to go all the way to the top of this post which is 4/25/24 correct your date in your title where I showed you it is and you will copy that and then paste it to your post for tomorrow , then you can continue to write what you want to.
    Please let me know if you understand this
    @Rosie Lass

Also in your spreadsheet where you have
    92; 93 @ 4.5. I assume the 92 was from the Libre and the 93 reading was from the CVS meter only because I know you will check it against the Libre reading sometimes
    Can you some how put 92 Libre the 93 CVS Meter so members know what you ate doing , Put it in the sane cell (square ) OK?

You wrote in one of your posts
    I just retested the sensor said 54 the monitor said 55, that's why when you do check with the CVS Meter also put it in the cell when you do this

Watson had nice numbers so far today , nice greens numbers there

Last edited: Apr 25, 2024
    Rosie Lass likes this.
  4. Rosie Lass

Rosie Lass Member

@Diane Tyler's Mom
    I fixed the date to 4/24/25
    I fixed the dose to 1.75
    The reason I didn't understand your instructions was because I was using my phone and URL doesn't appear on that. I believe I have now corrected that entry using my desktop amd deleted the pasted in text.
    Also, the post that said 92 was for +4; the number 93 was for +4.5. I knew I would be missing some times so I did one on the 1/2 hour. Did not double check anything using the meter
    I corrected the entry with 54/55 to 54 Libre2 / 55 CVS Meter.
    If I miss a day posting do I paste the URL from the last day I posted?
    Thanks for your help

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hey Rosie, everything looks good.
    Yes if you miss a day posting just link the last day you posted .
    I'll keep an eye out when you post :cat:
    Another way to find all your posts is to tap in your name the one with Watson's pic the tap in profile page , then tap on posts and you will see all your posts. In case you skip a day or 2 of postings you can do this and find your last post to link :cat:
    @Rosie Lass

Rosie Lass likes this.