5/21 Webber - hey guys!

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by paige, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Hello All. Thought would take a turn and post something for Mr Webber. As he jumps onto all the second story landings in our house about to give his mommy a heart attack!!! :shock: He is quite the wild boy since he is healthy. I am still thankful every single day for everything. Tested him today and it was 75. Good boy ;-)

It is so amazing to have found so many people that loved their kitties as much as I do. You know other people just don't understand us. :lol:

Here he is chewing on the fake grass. Crazy boy :roll:
    [​IMG]

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Webbie!! :thumbup
    Awesomely amazing is what you continue to be!! Gooooooooo Webber!! So happy for you Paige!! Lil man is doin it & doin it well! Happy goin on 4 months Webber!!
    By the way.. if you have a heart attack from Webbie being Wild... I wonder how well they would take care of us :?: NOT! :lol:

3. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Yeah right! I added a pic to that post too. It might have been after you responded. Oh wow he is going on months....well in a couple or three weeks. Time flies....... :mrgreen:

4. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Are plants legal? :lol:

Seriously, does anyone buy grass plants at PetSmart for the kitties? Is that just to help rid them of hairballs? Kitty loved to eat a plant, but we thought it might be bad.

Paige, I could use some of Webber's extra jumps for Kitty!

5. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

Hank LOVES cat grass. Actually almost anything green. And I realized just today I haven't really given him any since DX. I yanked his dry carbs AND his grass.
    I looked down earlier and noticed he was trying to eat the top off a strawberry..what do you call the little doo-dads...leaves? Anyway, my instinct was to yank it away.. but thinking about it, is this a NO-No for a diabetic? He's indoors only so doesn't get to eat regular grass. I used to give him lettuce :razz: which he likes..but haven't for some time.
    I know he is an obligate carnivore, and all that...but can it hurt?

Fake grass on the other hand Webber...I dunno :lol:

Glad he's doing so well...and yes we are all so grateful and lucky for our babies doing well!

betty

Edit:
    PS: this was a reply I posted to you in OUR condo. I hadn't yet seen yours..
    so here: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15134#p151724
    ...in case you didn't find it over there.

6. Kathy and Kitty

I know some plants are bad for cats. I just don't know which ones!

7. drjsiems

drjsiems Member

Hi Paige and Webber,

I am so glad to hear that you are doing well! Yes, our group members are an amazing bunch and truly care about not only their own babies, but ours as well. To those who do not understand, I feel sorry for them. I did not always feel that way as I often found myself "explaining" to others why I was doing what I was doing for my furkids. I often had been shamed and guilted for my actions of taking the extra measures to keep my cats and dogs healthy. This is no longer the case. I believe that all life is important and act accordingly.

Hugs to you and Webber as he makes those landings. Jake is the healthiest he has been in a long time too. He is back to prowling and howling the hallways to make his presence known. I tested him yesterday - good green of 58! Yes, I am forcing myself to test ONLY every other day now rather than once a day :mrgreen:

Judy, Jake, & civvie Boomer

8. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

HI Paige and Webber!!! So happy to hear he is doing so well! I would think grass would still be ok to eat since it probably has no carbs right? LOL! I agree with all of you, cat people are amazing, we just love our furbabies to death. I hate when people say" I hate cats, I am a dog person". I always answer "well have you ever had a cat"? And they usually say no. My hubby was never a "cat person" and when he met me but the cats were part of the package. Now he thinks they are a better pet than dogs!! Anyway have a great weekend Paige and Webber!!

9. Kathy and Kitty

I had company the other day who saw me preparing Kitty's meal. "Did you just microwave your cat's food?" Um, yeah! What the cat wants, the cat HAS. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.