5/11 Ivy Amps 122, +2 154, +5 173, +7 162, +10.25 91, Pmps 94, +2 215, +4 182 Libre

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Staci & Ivy, May 11, 2024.

1. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

5/10/24
    Amps 122 Libre
    Good morning,
    Yesterday was a very active am cycle and last night turned out to be a decent cycle, although not low enough that I had to poke Ivy.

However, she did drop somewhat lower on her Libre around +5+6 overnight, but I fell asleep, so I’m not really sure if she went lower. The Libre wasn’t reading for a little bit at that time, so she was probably a little lower.
    (hopefully not lower than blues or dark greens).
    We’ll see where she’s going today. She’s already headed up on the Libre and it’s not even +1. I can only assume she’s going higher from two lower cycles, which are back to back.

We are going out for dinner tonight, so I’ll have to see where she looks like she’s heading to determine what kind of carbs I’m giving her. I probably will give her 12.5% just to be safe for her meal and the first two hours of her snacks.
    (Plus we will be about 35 minutes away).

Have a good Saturday, everyone. :cat:

2. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Good morning Staci!
    Beautiful cycle last night for sweet Ivy!
    Hope she surfs nicely and give you a bit of break at the dinner time ;)
    Good idea to stay with 12.5% unless she is red hot high? Safety first, for sure!
    Enjoy the dine out this evening. You so deserve to take time to enjoy yourself. :)
    Happy Saturday! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  3. Staci & Ivy

Hi Kit, she’s been a busy girl the past day.
    Hoping the evening is without drabs tonight. I get nervous being more than 10-15 minutes from home.
    It’s always so hard to gague where she’s going before hand. I tend to prep her dinner meal a few hours ahead with all the supplements mixed in.
    I have to defrost the higher carb food ahead, since I don’t use it daily.
    So everything is planned ahead.
    But, I’ve learned to pivot when I have to and have learned how to pretty quickly defrost a meal in a bowl of hot water to soften it up quickly.
    Not as easy as opening a can of store bought foods. :rolleyes:
    Oh well, we do the best we can.
    Have a safe and relaxing day, Kit and Mikan :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Mikanmama likes this.
  4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Staci, didn't we just talk :p
    I'm sure Kit will be ok while you're out. 12.5 % sounds good to leave out for Ivy. Try and relax just a little bit , have a drink ,you deserve it.
    Be a good girl for mama Ivy :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Have a nice day Staci :cat:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  5. Staci & Ivy

Thanks, Diane, we just want them to be safe while we aren’t home, don’t we!
    You can be sure I will have a drink with my dinner, my weekly indulgence, which is quite earned. Otherwise, it just makes me too sleepy all week long and I don’t need any additional sleepiness on top of the norm.
    Most nights I’m falling asleep in between the +1,2,3 snacks on the sofa, attempting to watch something on TV. ;)
    Wishing you a peaceful weekend :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  6. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

I would love that 12.5% with extra gravy please :p:p:p @Diane Tyler's Mom :p:p:p

Last edited: May 11, 2024
    Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  7. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Hello Staci and Ivy!

Sorry I haven't been too active but needed to check in on you today. I miss you both!
    Seems Ivy is doing well. Are you sticking with custom dosing?

I hope you enjoy your dinner tonight and that Ivy behaves and doesn't stress you out :cat::bighug::cat::bighug:

Happy Caturday

upload_2024-5-11_14-13-33.png

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  8. Staci & Ivy

Hi Karolina, we’ve missed you too! We know it’s been a busy time for you lately.
    Hope all is going well for you and that your new place is cozy and happy for the three of you.
    We’re sending you lots of support and love. :kiss::kiss:
    We are hanging in over here taking it one day at a time. Trying to keep Ivy balanced and as happy as I can. :)
    Looking forward to a night out and then getting back home early as possible to try to get some rest. Always exhausted.;)

Thanks for checking in. I hope you guys have a great night. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Karolina KJ & Nestle likes this.
  9. Fistuk & Shelly

Fistuk & Shelly Well-Known Member

Hi Staci:)
    Lovely cycle for Ivy last night.
    Ivy, make it repeatable please :kiss::kiss:
    How is it going wit feeding Ivy? Has she gone back to eating from the feeder?

Sending you lots of love and enjoy your dinner :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  10. Staci & Ivy

Hi Shelly, using the feeder is hit or miss. Sometimes she will. Not every time. Wish she could tell me why!
    Hope you are all well and enjoy the weekend and can get some rest :)
    Love back to you and the boys :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Fistuk & Shelly likes this.
  11. JLS12

JLS12 Member

I hope you had a nice dinner and that Ivy was a good girl while you were out.

I also hope you two have an easy and restful night with pleasant dreams for you and a safe surf for Ivy. :bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  12. Staci & Ivy

Thanks so much. Same to you.
    We ended up going closer to home than planned. She was very low earlier so I was worried.
    She stayed safe and now we are headed home.
    Have a great night and sweet dreams. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

JLS12 likes this.